2017/12/01

The Linden Collection

Some time ago Norman Linden, formerly of Odebolt, contacted me to see if  I would like images of postcards he had collected over the years of Odebolt and of the Adams Ranch.  Of course I said yes!

So Norman scanned all the postcards and transferred them to me.  Due to problems the web host for the Odebolt History Pages was having, I was unable to access or edit it for some time and I apologize to Norman for the long delay.  However, here they are, finally, and we hope you enjoy them.  Thank you Norman for sharing this wonderful peek into the past.

Please allow time for the large images to load.
Postcards of Odebolt
Postcards of Fairview Farm (Adams Ranch)

See more historic photos at the Odebolt History Pages Photo Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be pre-approved by the editors before publishing - Thanks!